The 2017 model brings revised styling, new driver assist technology, more interior comfort, enhanced driving performance, and better fuel economy. No wonder the Forester is Subaru's best selling model!
What's New on the 2017 Subaru Forester? Design and Performance
- New hexagonal grill, redesigned headlights and LED illuminated tail lights make the 2017 Subaru Forester both stylish and distinctive.
- Rear spoiler now standard on all Premium and higher trim levels
- Updated steering wheel design with intuitive audio, Bluetooth and cruise control switches.
- Interior design focuses on refinement and comfort - and delivers!
Convenience and ComfortSubaru of Jacksonville is North Florida's leading source for 2017 Subaru Foresters
- Much quieter ride is accomplished with added soundproofing, thicker door glass and seals, underfloor insulation and an acoustic windshield.
- Available heated steering wheel is available on the Touring models for the first time.
- Available two-position memory seats and automatic climate control are standard across multiple trims
- New - Power liftgate is now offered on the 2.5i Premium model
- Next generation top rated Subaru EyeSight Driver Assist Technology has been updated with color cameras providing a wider, longer field of vision. Lane Keep assist is now standard. Available Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert is available on Limited and Touring models.
- Available Steering Responsive Headlights illuminates curves as the vehicle steers into them.
- Available High Beam Assist which automatically activates/deactivates high beam headlamps based on driving conditions.
- Available Reverse automatic braking - applies brakes if obstacle is detected while reversing
As in previous years, every Subaru Forester is equipped with standard Symmetrical All-Wheel drive offering improved agility and traction - a key advantage over front-wheel drive competitors that offer AWD as an add on - for about the same price or LESS!
- All Forester trim lines include Subaru's STARLINK Multi-Media System (6.2" in base model and 7' all other trim lines) for hands-free connectivity and enteratinment services through seamless smartphone integration
- Optional 7" Multi-media Navigation System has been updated and includes voice-activated controls.
For the best
selection, CALL US at 888-781-0319 to test drive a 2017 Forester.